Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Jun 20, 2011

News Flash

Posted by Fabulosity  |  at  11:00 AM

Upcoming Reviews:

A World I never made by James Lapore
Coraline by neil Gaiman
The Pursuit of Happiness by Douglas Kennedy
The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born by Ayi Kwei Armah
Anthills of the Savannah by Chinua Achebe


Pottermore, The JK Rowlings announcement.
We are waiting in anticipation for the great reveal. Have you seen the latest on You Tube. There are only three days left, don't miss it.
It appears that Harry Potter creator, J. K. Rowling, is working on something new.  The biggest question is – what is it?? The Owls are Gatering.....(article)
http://www.youtube.com/JKRowlingAnnounces

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top