Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Jul 29, 2011

Follow Me and I'll follow Back

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  9:06 PM

There are a number of firsts on my blog this week, great week YAY, I came across this great Hop because as a new blog, I'm looking to get more followers and commenters alike. Especially because this blog, unlike Fabulosity Nouveau, is intended to promote other people's work. So if you're looking for more traffic and followers, here's a great way to get them. head on over to Allison Can Read to get involved. Good luck,



My T-Shirt Quotes!!!

I'm always losing my strains of thought and have to
start over , trying to remember what I was thinking :(
I have a lot of this going on around me.
My summer mantra.


Have a Great Weekend y'all!!!!!

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

14 comments:

  1. i LOVE all those shirt. so funny!

    BTW - new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny shirts! Love the prompt this week.

    Here's my Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday for this week:
    BBH and FF: Bonjour! Enchanté! ¡Buenos días!
    And I hope you will stop in to throw your hat into the ring for my July Giveaway! Win a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the tshirts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, new follower here! I love those shirt slogans - and your blog! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend too, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya! Am hopping by from FF. New follower.

    Great choices this week.

    My post: The Write Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi new follower here! Those are great T-shirt slogans; love the last one especially because I never really thought about that, haha, it's so true!

    My own FF post, if you would like to visit :)
    http://skyink.net/?p=2420

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice slogans! Unfortunately, my whole family probably needs the second one. ::shakes head:: Have a great weekend.

    New Follower

    My FF post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wendy! New follower from FF. I laughed out loud when I saw your second shirt! I should definitely have that one as I have a friend who is unsurpassed in inappropriate and awkward comments! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Thanks for finding me over at Thoroughly Smitten and commenting on Rhett and Scarlett---do NOT let Alex dissuade you from reading Gone With the Wind. It's one of my favorite books ever. Maybe even THE favorite. What do boys know anyhow?

    Thanks for the quotes---I especially love the "nervously laugh, change the subject" one. It's so much fun forcing people into the nervous/change. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I especially love the slogan on the sweatshirt about forgetting to start thinking again. Thank you for starting my weekend on a great note!

    P.S. I’ve left a response to your comment on Bird’s-eye View at http://michellefayard.blogspot.com/2011/07/getting-blog-comments-to-work-for-you.html.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Love these!

    New follower!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how fantastic. Look at all my new friends. Thank you everyone. I'm on my way to follow right back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny. LOL. I really love the slogans. They are funny IMO. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top