Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Jul 16, 2011

Kid's Look In Beast Quest

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  6:35 PM

Creta the Winged Terror (Beast Quest)
By Adam Blade

This is a story about.


It is about a boy called Tom, he is a hero in his kingdom and is the son of the greatest knight who ever lived. He has gone on lots of adventures but this one will terrify him. One day while training he saw a village full of bugs which he thought it was normal but he was wrong. When he went back home he found the whole kingdom was filled with bugs, billions of them eating through everything. So he set out to find the problem and that’s when he found out that actually it was a creature made of bugs. That’s when he decided to fight the horrible creature. This time he was lucky so he went back to his kingdom but there were even more of them so he decided this time he’s going to destroy the creature but that did not go so well.

What did I like about this book?
The book is mostly based on the dark times and since there’s lots of action in these times it has more monsters and sea creatures like the Kraken and Dragons and snow giants. 

Is there anything to make better?
There is no need to make ant improvements on this story.

Written By: TIMOTHY EWURUM
If you'd like me to review your book contact me @: Timewurum@gmail.com

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

5 comments:

  1. Timothy, it must be the perfect book to get a 5 out of 5 rating! Sadly, I'm scare of bugs so I may have to give this one a miss. But your description was so good that I think I'm going to have nightmares that my house will be overrun with bugs! Arghhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linny, sorry i did not mean to make sound so scary. From Timothy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bugs give me the heebie-jeebies, but I'll check it out and see if my son likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following you from E&K's Six Word Sum Up.

    I don't tend to like bugs...which is ironic because vampires and werewolves are fine. :)

    Shanan
    http://yogi-mommy.blogspot.com/
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for giving the book a chance I'm sure your son is going to like it. FromTimothy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top