Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Jul 9, 2011

Coraline

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  1:37 PM

Coraline (Spanish Edition)
Search Amazon.com for coraline book
This is a story about.
It is about a girl who moves into a strange but big flat. Where she meets three strange neighbours their names were Mr Bubo, a really tall man who says he trains rats to be in a circus. Then there’s Miss Spinks and Miss Forcible, they say they use to be actors in the olden days, I wonder how since they're so fat and lumpy. One day it was raining so instead of exploring outside she decided to explore the house instead. While exploring the house she found an old door she has never seen before so she asked her mom “where does that door go?” Her mom said nowhere and she went and took the keys and opened the door and nothing just bricks and nothing else. One day she bumped into that old door it opened and she a whole new world.

What did I like about this book?
It’s all about fantasy mystery and a bit of action but just a bit. And that the story was like about art since the house kept changing from a house to a painting up to a drawing. And lots of confusion since CORALINE couldn’t find her parents and the fake mother wouldn’t tell CORALINE. IT has lots of friendship and lots of scary things like the way the fake mother screams and has black blood. And since instead of red blood she has black blood and I love things that are different to humans. 


Is there anything to make better?
Nothing needed upgrades it was perfect and the best. But I think it needs to lay low on the scary parts.




Written By: TIMOTHY EWURUM
If you'd like me to review your book contact me @: Timewurum@gmail.com

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

7 comments:

  1. A great review Timothy! You made me want to know what Coraline saw of this whole new world behind that door. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for the feedback and if u ever read it or watch it u will find it very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great review, I saw parts of the movie and this is spot on. Well done Timothy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your very nice comment. I hope you will read my what I write for my next book on Saturday. It will be on GOOSEBUMPS: THE HAUNTED HOUSE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good review! I like your take on the book. I did not get to read the book, but I did see the movie. I will have to read the book now just to see. :D I look forward to more of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies thank you so much for taking the time to respond to his review. He has been smiling from cheek to cheek every time he gets one of these. The only dilemma he has is whether to respond to the commenter by their name or prefix it with an aunt. Respect has been ingrained. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your review of Coraline. I haven't read the book yet (I've only seen the movie) but now I think I am definitely going to have to read it. Can't wait for your next review!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top