Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Aug 12, 2011

Amazon no.1 Bestseller, A Heart To Mend (Free)

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  11:47 AM

I got an email the otherday from Myne which I meant to post directly but as things are, I opened it on my phone and made a mental note which never stuck. be that as it may, I am posting ot today and there are still three days to go for you to get a free copy so please hurry along. And by all means, repost as is or edit the post and blog, tweet, FB whatever you prefer.

I'm also posting Myne's email for a bit of history on the book.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Wendy, my kindle ebook is free on an Amazon promo and I'll like to pass on the message to your readers so they can get their free copies. The announcement is below and the screen shot and book cover are attached.


In July, Myne Whitman's first book, A Heart to Mend, was #1 at the top of the UK free AMAZON kindle bestsellers list for romantic suspense. More than 10,000 copies of the ebook was downloaded in the first week of the promo. The promo continues till August 15, so download your own free copy of A Heart to Mend by visiting the book details page, where you can read other people's reviews too. The Kindle eBook reading app is free and you can get it for PC, Blackberry, iPhobe, Android, etc HERE.

Myne Whitman is a Nigerian author writes feel-good romantic fiction that showcases Nigerian characters finding love in a Nigerian setting. A Heart to Mend was published in 2009, and her second book, A Love Rekindled followed in March 2011. Both books have been well received by an ever-increasing audience of both Nigerian and international readers and are available in bookstores in Nigeria, UK, US, and Canada. You can also get AHTM and ALR on online bookstores including Amazon, Smashwords, Tesco, iBookstore for iPad/iPod, and Nigerian stores Debonair, IqraBooks, Walahi.com and Kalahari.

Please copy and paste the announcement in your visual editor so that the links are retained. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! Especially for including the stuff about downloading the Kindle reading app.

    Also---I have an award for you over at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful promotion! I love to see the different ways writers market themselves. I am off to check out Myne's book right now.
    Thanks for the information :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Nicki, so appreciated.
    Susan this is quite innovative isn't it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top