Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Aug 30, 2011

Bibliophile or Bookworm...which one I you?

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  10:01 PM

I really wanted to post this one here but I've said a lot here today so i hope you'll make you way to my other much neglected blog because I really want to hear what you think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
A friend of mine happened to mention during a rarely given opportunity of psycho analysing me that I have a case of bibliophilism. This got me thinking do I really or am I a book worm? There’s a difference as we know. The latter loves books for their content, in other words loves reading and the other not only loves reading but loves the actual book as well and these tend to be collectors and if you want to be catty I suppose you can call them horders.Read More.... 

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

3 comments:

  1. I already know I'm a bibliophile. I have 500 books that NO you cannot borrow without Mayweather at your side. I have about 300 children books, and I can't wait to design the new space to display them all. not a hoarder dear a COLLECTOR OF LITERATURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am the very same with the not borrowing bit. I learnt the hardway and I have bitched about it enough on my blog. an entire series obliterated and had to buy it again.
    I insist that you read the rest of the article at FabNouveau Sidne please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I love to read good books, that does not mean that I will buy each and every book that comes out and put it in bookshelf to read maybe never! I am selective in choosing literature and enjoy a good book. I dunno if it falls in bookworm or other category.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top