Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Aug 12, 2011

Blog Hops and Other Tidbits

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  11:16 PM

Her Hotness, Nicki Elson gave me this fantastic blog Award.
Thank you Nicki.
This is quite possibly one of two of the most beautiful blog award I have ever seen. Thank you again Nicki for bestowing it unto me. I shall proudly bear it on my blog for a long time to come. This blog award has been created for those who have less than 200 followers. Here, lets give each other some well deserved love and to do that I have to nominate five other equally deserving blogs.

1. Reading rendezvous Reviews. 
Sidne is one of my number one bloggers because not only does she have a blog to die for, she has content that really puts me to shame. But most importantly, Sidne's got your back. I've noticed on my blogs that when she's been around, you will know. She does that beautiful thing called commenting.

2. The Chapter Writer
There is something just so adorable about Shellie's blog that I find myself browsing each section every time I visit. She is a writer and its a real joy to share her journey with her as she put it down on her blog. I love it.

3. Linny Writes
Oh Linny. She's one of my favourite people on the blogasphere. Linny shares oft times amusing anecdotes about her life  and her writing. She's also such a caring person she makes it a point to touch base with those she has connected with regularly and in a meaningful way. Hugs Linny.

4. Books Are Vital
Hot blog, hot chick, what can I say.

5. JJ Bond
For having a certain.......je ne sais quoi. You'll see it when you get there.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Q. How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

In my 30's I read as much as I did in my teens and oddly enough my mid to late twenties had very few books in them. I suppose there were other priorities. I started learning English when I was 12 and once I got the hang of it, the library was the only place I'd be found every first Saturday of the month to get my books for the rest of it.

As with most people, I think what really got me back into it was Twilight. Thank God for sparkling vampires....LOL - this was my biggest pet peeve in the whole book.

Tagged as: ,
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

4 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Thanks for the award, Wendy. I can't wait to check out the other recipients as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Big hugs and kisses*
    Wow Wendy, my first ever blog award. I shall place it somewhere on my little bloggy page with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesomely (is that a word,) SWEET. I am too through. I was awarded this award a week ago but I had not chosen my 5 at the time, meanwhile I was blogging on another site and click on one of their interesting blog roll site and this person had listed you as a winner. I was like, AWW, sweet, NO! she is mine, lol. SO i stopped by to tell you what happen and to my surprise YOu have awarded me this wonderful blog award. Thanks so much, I shall add your name to the credit but go ahead and choose another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Linny: My absolute pleasure. Is it not a gem? I thank the creator.
    Ah Sidne, I shall I shall. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top