Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Aug 18, 2011

J.L Campbell Reads Contraband

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  8:39 AM

I've really been looking forward to this post because its so lovely to get to see the person behind the blogs and books. So this feature was really for selfish reasons, to satisfy my (and maybe your) curiosity. What does the writer of of Contraband and Dissolution look like, sound like? Does she have a sense of humor, is she a grumpy old bird, a cantankerousness recluse, is she the life of the party, does she look like her book?, and so the list of questions that sometimes plague a a readers mind grows. As you know you never get very much from the profile pic or little bio. So here's a further glimpse into J.L. I really liked the personality that came through. She reminds me of champagne.

Let's join J.L at her home with her one man crew.....so cute.

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

7 comments:

  1. Wendy, thanks for hosting us. As you can tell, the 'technical crew' has a whale of a time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your voice! And your reading is excellent. I would be so nervous and embarrassed to read from my work. Great job, JL. Oh, I have a question for you: are you still with TNBW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Clarissa,

    Thanks so much for stopping in. I had to do this several times, but it was such a fun activity for my son, I couldn't help enjoying it too.

    I'm still at tnbw, not very active, so I'm not getting the reviews I need for the book I want to self-pub later this year. I really had to resist so as not to jump on the waggon at your site. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your son got me laughing, he's so cute! Nice excerpt too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myne, thanks! I've been meaning to have a look at your excerpt that you posted with the hottie you selected for your lead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really had such fun with your post JL, Thank you. Clarissa and Myne thank you so much for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it Wendy. Thanks for sharing a reading from your novel JL.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top