Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Aug 13, 2011

The Girl Who Cried Monster

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  2:13 PM


This Story Is About:
This about a girl called Lucy who loves scaring her little brother. Usually she frightens him by telling him scary stories or tricking him during the day or before they go to school or coming back from school she usually tries to scare everybody so no one ever believes her except her brother of course. One day while after going to the library she had a book that was due that day so she went at night time and that’s when she saw that the librarian (Mr Morton) was really a monster the next day she tried to tell everyone but no one believed her and so she decided to take of the monster herself and that’s when she realised that was a big mistake.

What I liked About This Book:
I like that it’s mostly based on friendship which is what you are going to need if you are fighting a monster so someone can help you. And it’s just like The Boy who cried Wolf where you will be joking and then it gets serious

Could Anything Be Made Better?:
Nothing needs upgrades it’s perfectly fine. I think it disserves a 4 and a half stars.

Written By: TIMOTHY EWURUM
If you'd like me to review your book contact me @: Timewurum@gmail.com

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! A librarian who is a monster! And with a four and a half star rating, Mr Morton must have been very evil. I agree with you Timothy, it's handy to have good friends just in case you ever had to fight monsters.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top