Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Aug 30, 2011

Newsflash: Samantha Combs Published.....Again

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  10:17 AM

One of my new FB friends is celebrating today, rightly so, her second novel, a follow up to SpellBound will be published. Here's her update from Facebook:

Hey fans, its an exciting day for me. My wise and wonderous publisher, Astraea Press has just contracted with me for Book Two of Spellbound, which is called Everspell. Here is the official blurb:
 
Book Two in the Spellbound series continues the love story of Logan Daniels and Serena Starr. Having previously dispatched Christophe, the dark demon trying to capture and kidnap Serena for her special witch DNA in Book One, the two lovers believe they are now free to plan and live their lives together. Or are they?
 
When an innocent mistake made by their newlywed friends frees the way for Christophe to return, their idyllic attempt at happiness is marred by the nightmare they must outsmart, finally, to achieve the happily ever after they deserve.
 
They know they can rely on their coven to be there for them, and some new friends and additions to the family, as they once again embark on an epic battle that will secure their life, their love, and their future together. Once, they were Spellbound, now their story continues, for love, forever, for Everspell.
 
Tell me, do you love it???

Yes, Tell Her You Love It.

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top