Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Aug 26, 2011

Platform Builders and Friday Hops

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  6:25 AM

Happy Friday everybody! Great news. Rach Writes is off to a running start with the Platform Building Campaign. This is the third feature of the Platform Building Campaign, previously know as "Crusades". This is what Rach has to say about it:

What is the Campaign?
Basically, the Campaign is a way to link those of us in the writing community together with the aim of helping to build our online platforms. The Campaigners are all bloggers in a similar position, who genuinely want to pay it forward, make connections and friends within the writing community, and help build each others' online platforms while at the same time building theirs.



So if your looking to meet new talent, make great friends or even to just expand your platform, don't delay, head on over to Rach Writes.

Again let me just remind you all that I have sorted out my blog schedule eventually, so happy ***patontheback**** and I'd love it of you could stop by it to see what's in store. You can either clikc on tab labeled Planned Events or Click HERE. You are welcomed to make booking of your won and there form to do that is HERE.

I had such a lovely interview with Classical Pianist and "ohiwannascratchhereyesout" beautiful Fional J. Hawkins at my social blog:Fional Joy Hawkins. I'd love it if you could head on over and show us some love.


Follow Friday  #5



Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series 
the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" 
and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature 
do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

Well this is not exactly paranormal but it would have to be vikings for me. I have loved Viking lore and legends eversince I was a littel girl, even before I became fascinated with Transylvania and the Carpathians Mountain (you know all the legends of Eastern Europe basically). Vikings were there before that and the one book that I recently read that I found them very sexy in was Dreams Of A Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole. I think I could do with a Beserker in real life. There is something very sexy about a human that has supernatural abilities and yet needs to work at gaining eternal life (well aren't we all really?)

Ps! My review of Dreams Of A Dark Warrior is on my old blog, I did it before I started this review one, so you can find it HERE).

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

5 comments:

  1. Hey there Wendy. I wish I could do a plan event or even a calender. i did when I first started then i don't know where it went to. lol. so. heading over to the social blog and let me check out your events. ttyl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Sid, you really are a fabulous friend. I was right, I'll be checking you later because I'm still trying to get sleep outta me eyes...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, you know I am a crazy mad Kresley fan! But I never expected your answer to be Viking...How refreshing. ;-)

    BTW: I was fixated with Transylvania as well, which is why I picked Romania as a holiday destination. I don't want to burst your bubble, but I swear Count Dracula's supposed home was a toy castle...

    http://linnywrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really...and you know I'm busy reading that now, actually almost finished and thinking of my review which I am finding quite challenging. We find more and more things in common everyday Linny. I'm checking out today if you're back on the blog wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, your place looks so lovely! And guess what the mascot is for my daughter's high school -- Vikings! Wouldn't you like to be their cheerleader. ;)

    P.S. I'll most definitely be in touch on Sept. 1 w/ my news and to get on your schedule. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top