Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Sep 14, 2011

Talli's Watching Willow Watts

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  6:07 PM

Photobucket
It's here people. Talli Roland's new book, Watching Willow Watts has arrived in all its fabulous chicness. You can get a hold of a Kindle copy by going on Amazon.com to support this talented writer.

To help Talli celebrate she takes a leaf from Willow as part of the launch party. Willow (the MC), takes on Marilyn Monroe’s identity in a video and almost loses her own. To be part of the launch finish the following statement in your own blog: 'If I Could Be Anyone, I'd Be...'


Nina Simone without a doubt.
Nina's music always leaves the listener feeling powerful, hot and sexy. I imagine that's a projection of herself.

Her voice for me is what romantic nights and beautiful moments are made of. LOL.I just get happy when i listen to Nina. She was the ultimate chic.



I have no way of ever expressing just how much I love the first song: I Put A Spell On You. The second introduced me to Nina Simone in my teens.



Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

5 comments:

  1. What a great choice! Such a gorgeous, talented singer. I love her music!

    Thanks so much for your kind words, and for taking part. I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to have been part of your launch this year Talli. I started blogging just after you did you last book's launch and I was so sad to have missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice. She has a voice and a half. I hope you are enjoying the launch party as much as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina Simone has a gorgeous voice. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, velvety voice. Love My Baby Just Cares for Me.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top