Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Sep 30, 2011

What Are Women Looking For.

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  2:38 PM








Newsflash:
I only need a couple more LIKES on my FB page for Facebook to give me a proper page address so please be a pal and show a girl some love here: FB Page Link or even quicker, here on the sidebar to your right entitled Follow Me Here, just a quick click will do it.

On Fabulosity Nouveau I have an author blog post by Lynda Martin for her memoir called This Bird Flew Away - show her some love too please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came across a book by an author I've reviewed before, very well known for her humorous take on things. As I went through it i couldn't help wondering how many of my blog friends had come across it and even better who may not have come across it but can identify the writing style. Don't be a cheat and go googling the paragraph below, that goes to show what i'd have done if you were asking me this question right?

So anyway just for the fun of it because its Friday, who do you think wrote this paragraph and from which book of hers is it? I'll post the answer next Friday.

Who Wrote This?
What are women looking for? Oh nothing special. As long as he has pectorals, A PHD, a nice bum, a non-sexist attitude, a top tan, can cook soufflé’s, arm wrestle crocodiles, wants a loving relationship and can provide bone –marrow-melting sex because he’s hooked up intravenously to a copy of the Karma Sutra.....Now is that too much to ask of a billionaire?
Women want a Knight in Shining Armani who is good at wordplay. In other words,  a man who can shop and mop and find your g-spot while thrusting away with his rapier.
Women want to date a historian – as he’ll never think you’re too old.
A woman wants a man who can meet her needs – in other words, a heterosexual haute-couture designer with a ten-inch tongue who can breathe through his ears.

(****I'm smiling again after reading this*****)

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

5 comments:

  1. I have no idea who wrote it. It wasn't me, I swear.

    I personally am looking for a selective mute who is generally easy going and happy, likes dogs, doesn't mind living in squalor and isn't afraid of recreactional uses of duct tape. If he didn't cling and had a job where he travelled that would be a bonus---or just had a house of his own he'd sleep in. I'd also like him to find my loud abrasive voice to be adorable and that he enjoys books, action movies and comedy clubs.

    Oh and I like short guys so no one too tall, no heavy body pelts (I just can't get past thick body hair) and that he smells good.

    Smells good does not mean roll in Axe or Old Spice...just that you smell good, your skin.

    Oh and clip your curly toenails, dude!

    Tirz

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I almost forgot bunny...would you like a copy of my poetry book for free. You mentioned on a post that you liked poetry. I have an older book of my poetry, doesn't have the newest stuff but it's still pretty cool. Or I can link you to my audio files of some of my poems. :) I'm flexible hence the duct tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are serious BADASS Tirz and I love you for it. J.L wasn't kidding about the humour in your writing. You had me laughing even more than the other excerpt. I agree about the body hair and and odor, can't even think of a good romp with that flying around in your face. Now I like sturdy and muscled but not humpty dumpty simply because i enjoy pretending to be waif like with the freedom eat what I like. As you know a La Roche and sometimes with a alcoholic beverage a day keeps anorexia away.

    I would be so stoked to get whatever you'd like to give of your poetry. thank you thank you thank you. My email is: fabulosityreads@gmail.com
    I can do: mobi kindle, epub, pdf and audio, whatever works for you. You a ROCKSTAR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm pretending that Reubens was right and than a five foot something male would think my chubby awesomeness was all that and a bag of chips. I, of course, would eat the chips...after all he gets me, why does he need my chips for?

    I'll email you tonight. Toodles.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top