Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Oct 14, 2011

Pay It Forward BlogFest

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  11:45 PM

A couple of  weeks ago at Alex J. Cavanaugh's blog I joined this really awesome, uncomplicated fest. All I have to do is nominate three blogs that I love ( i don't think those were the precise words used in the instruction) and also visit some of the others on the list.

SO here are my recommended blogs in no particular order:
  • J.L Campbell @ The Character Depot I can't gush enough over her writing so I'd prefer that you visit her and follow her WiP Thursdays here on my blog. She's an fierce writer and a great personality. 
  • Tirzah Goodwin @ A Clever Whatever is one of my most favourite people of late. Not only is she a fabuously talented writer and artist, she also writes poetry that will rip you to the core and expose you to the elements (much to your delight). Can you tell I'm a sucker for poetry? (but only if its one of the great ones).
  • Sidne @ Sidne Book Club Reviewz has a wonderful blog full of fabulous content about books she's come across and one of the nicest things about Sidne is that she always has a thoughtful comment when she visit a blog. I love her for it.
I think I'll have to do another post for recommendations soonest. Three just don't cut it.
Check out the blogs on the Linky List too:

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

10 comments:

  1. You know I've met so many lovely people of late, it makes me want to get a passport and go visiting. :) Between Jamaica (did I finally spell it right?), Nigeria, Canada, France and the far flung lands of the US, I've met SO Many wonderful people and writers over the years, it'd take a hundred blog pagest to list them all.


    THank you so much Wendy for doing this! I appreciate it more than fresh apples and ten pounds of unexpected weight loss.

    :)

    Toodles.

    Tirz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like great blogs! I know JL's, but not the others. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, thanks for selecting my blog. Seems we have a mutual admiration society. Still, I'd like to thank you for being such a supportive reader and a great friend.

    As usual, Tirz makes me laugh without even trying. :D Oh and yes, she did get the spelling right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i missed the pay it forward hop, so coming fashionably late to say hello! nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely meeting you Jeremy. I'm headed over to your neck o' the hood right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so nice to meet you at Lydia's blog. I love J.L.'s blog. Great picks. I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came over from JL's Blog. Nice meeting you. I followed as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also came through after Joy's recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so nice meeting you through the blogfest. I follow JL and Talli. I'll have to check out your other picks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, stopping by from the blog hop. Glad to have discovered your blog, it's lovely! I am a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top