Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Nov 3, 2011

HARDWARE by J.L CAMPBELL from WILD CHILD PUBLISHING

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  8:29 AM


Camille Moyston has managed to put the nightmare of a violent attack behind her. Having forged a safe, predictable life, the last thing she needs is a cliché, oversexed Jamaican male expressing interest.
For Quinn Mayhew, life is too good to waste time chasing a haughty, irritable woman who is too cautious to accept him for the man he is, but somehow she symbolizes everything he desires in his future.
When Camille's inner fortress finally starts to crumble, Quinn is arrested for murder and everything changes...


If you've been visiting me for a while then you know just  how much I love J.L Campbell's work. On November 1st she released her fourth novel through Wild Child Publishing whom she has great praises for.
To celebrate the new book J.L is giving away five copies of her book and you can head on over there to ENTER. This is bound to  be a hot page turner. I sincerely hope you'll visit J.L's blog to support her. Please tweet, FB, g+ and everything else to your hears content to help get the book out. Here's the book trailer, its really awesome.
*************************************************************
Newsflash
FYI: Tomorrow M. Pax is coming over for a visit to chat about twists and turns. She is also in the middle of promoting her new book so I hope you'll come around again.

On a housekeeping note, i'd like to ask how you feel about my twitter floating bird. I love her but am trying to improve my blog, looking at it from the readers perspective, so do you vote yay or nay. Just put in coments: Bird - yay or Bird - nay. You help is much appreciated.

Second I'd like to remind you that once you finish reading the post that you please scroll right to towards the bottom of the for great TRAILERS of books that are on promotion at the moment from my blog buddies. If you have one you'd like to let me know about, please just drop a line in comments.
**************************************************************

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Wendy. You rock! You know I love the bird, but well, I had to let her go becuz...I might still have her on Snippets & Splashes. Gotta check. Guess I'm of no help here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always a pleasure to feature your wonderful work J.L, I wish I could do ,ore to help

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird is cute but sometimes when she floats when I'm not expecting it---it startles me.

    :)

    JOy is always a joy to read. :) See I'm punny. :)

    Tirz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay to birdie.

    @JL, am hitting the "share" buttons prompto. Watch out for my S/Os.

    @Wendy, Keep the bird. It animates your sites and in a funny way sustains your readers interest - gives them a lil something something to watch while reading, without getting distracted.

    Love, Sochi
    (Twitter: @a_iki)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JL, @Wendy, it might help to add "#bookbuzz" and "#books" in your tweets, so that wandering tweeps can pick up on the tweet ads. And any other hashtags you can imagine on the way.

    Just a tip.

    One love, y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are becoming an asset Sochi, I like i like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joy's new book sounds great! I need to go congratulate her. I'm so glad you featured her on your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lyn thanks for coming by. its always such a pleasure to feature Jots work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, guys. Sochi, I never remember to use tags on twitter. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top