Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Nov 24, 2011

Thanks Giving Thank Yous

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  2:53 PM

Hello everyone.
I'm cheating today by posting the same article on both blogs.
We don't have a Thanks Giving holiday in South Africa but I've decided that my family will celebrate Thanks Giving with the rest of the world and make as big a deal out of it as if we did. So I start with this year's list of thanks.


I thank the Lord for many things but here are the most important this year:


  • For my beautiful family and the love we share. You guys saw my hubby and I on my Happiness post beginning of this year and you agree WE ROCK right. LOL.
  • For the friends I’ve come a long way with and new ones I met this year who lift me up when the world looks bleak.
  • I’m thankful for the success stories in my family this year through challenging times.
  • I am grateful for having found new talents that are fulfilling.
  • I am grateful for a new addition coming to our family in the new year. We can’t wait to meet you hon.
  • For completing another year whole, a privilege not shared by all who started this year with us.
Its not a long list of thanks but it is one of the most meaningful for me. What are you thankful for this year?


Oh and while you feeling generous, please support me by buying a book for a loved one.

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

6 comments:

  1. That's not cheating - it's efficiency!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too. It's not a world-wide celebration, of course, just the US. But enjoy it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new addition to the family! I had to read that part twice just to make sure I understood. LOL!!! I am so happy for you! I love that you and your fmaily are celebrating Thanksgiving. Hope you and your family enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for coming by ladies and Mocha i did wonder if I was being a little too obscure when i write that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. My praises go way up for this wonderful
    Thanksgiving season. It has been challenging and I am constantly being led through the storms.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same to you Sidne. We don't really like the challenges but its through them that we really find out what we're made of. We're very strong, much stronger than we could possible imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful post. I'm thankful for each day, even though I don't remember to take the time each day to give thanks, but I'll try harder not to take them for granted.

    Congrats on starting your book store. I'll send you any news that I hear of. Very cool. Best of luck to you with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top