Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Dec 14, 2011

Apologies for going AWOL

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  3:07 AM

Dear friends.
I am stuck in the land of the technologically deprived. I had a computer crash last week which I can only fix when I get back to SA in a couple of weeks and my iPad refuses to synch with google here and so I'm stuck. I apologize for the lack of reviews and my broken promises to writers. I feel absolutely terrible and will contact you to reschedule as soon as I'm online again.
By the way I'm using my phone to type and publish so please excuse all the text and no pics. If i could have a pic it would be of my avatar pointing a shotgun at my gadgets. Missing all my blog friends terribly.
I hope to get back soon. In the meantime, lots of love from moi. Hugs, merry christmas and happy holidays.

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

9 comments:

  1. Bummer! And I use my iPad to blog all the time.
    Well, enjoy your Christmas anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sorry you're having troubles. Don't stress - the blog will still be here when you get back. Take your time away to kick back & do something you ususally don't have time to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your Laptop dearie. Have a merry Christmas still...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awful, but....I'm sure everyone understands. So instead of stressing, try and enjoy your forced vacation from the internet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that sucks! I hope your tech troubles get sorted soon. If not, Merry Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry your computer crashed, Wendy. My hard drive died on me the end of October and I was in the same boat. Don't have an iPad or a phone with online access, so I was truly unplugged. Missed you for the blogfest. Catch you next time. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower from the DejaVu Blogfest - nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, there's always the postal service or carrier pigeons...just saying ;}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everyone. thanks for coming by and I hope you're are having a wonderful season so far.
    I'm finally back in SA and things are looking up so I hope to be in full swing soon. My biggest upset so far has been my inability to post my Giveaway for Christmas. But I supuse i can rustle it up for new year. Glass half full. A Must.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top