Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Feb 8, 2012

Short Blog Haitus & Fairy Foibles

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  6:36 PM

After numerous failed attempts I realize I just will not be able to do any blogging this week because of work commitments. So I just wanna say happy bloggng week to everyone, despite my brief hiatus I hope to see you at your blogs as I take little peeks throughout the week.

I also wanna send a shoutout about a marvelous writer I met recently. I came across a free copy K.W McCabe's Fairy Foibles on Facebook and had such a fun time reading it. K.W did a very interesting adult version of the fairytale. Sleeping beauty's guardians are snarcky, smartass fairies and Sleeping Beauty is a promiscuous little tart. It's a super short story that i finished in a lunch break but had lots of chuckling over. If you want a good laugh and don't mind these pristine fairy beauties being muddied up a little then I'd say look out for K.W McCabe.

 I'm currently busy with a little project that aims to get more people at my neck of the woods blogging. In the next three weeks or so I'll be hosting my first blogging workshop. If you have any advise on what I should include in the agenda please tell me about it. Even ideas of what people can blog about and especially sites for free blog templates and such. I hope to hear from you. Feel free to add anything that you deem important for one to know when embarking on this journey.

 This is my first post constructed on my iPad so I don't have enough gumption to do more that just type and I've no idea what it will look like when I published s please excuse it if not up to scratch.


Until next time, hugs.


Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

8 comments:

  1. Have a great week! I'm off to see if I can find anything by D K McCabe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiatus, a very comforting world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get through lots of stuff on your downtime.

    Something I 've realized over time is that a lot of us when we're starting out get discouraged by the fact that we don't get a lot of visitors, not realizing that we have to make the effort to visit others and leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will fill you up on some great free templates for both blogger and wordpress sites since I have changed my blog look a dozen times in these 1 + yr. Enjoy your break, my break has breaks since I signed for some feb blogfests in Jan. Go on, raise an eyebrow...I will not cringe in embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a productive break time. We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top