Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Apr 1, 2012

A is for Amaze Yourself

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  3:09 AM


I am simply amazed by the fact that I at this point I can write this post with the kind of positive energy that I am at two in the morning.
The last year or so has most probably been the toughest we have ever gone through in every sphere of our lives. But today I feel and see the world starting to look right side up again. I am amazed by my own and my husband’s resilience and strength. That’s something to say Amen to. 

I am amazed by the power of the internet. Ok as a writer it has not been so influential but by August I will be in that Creative Writing course that’s on my resolutions list. But in other areas the internet has gotten me to act on things that I’m passionate about which I thought were not doable. The blogging world is far wider than I could ever have imagined and everyone is a genius in their field. And these geniuses share their expertise for nothing in return. What can you not say about the goodness of mankind? So amaze yourself by expanding your blogging horizons. There is a world of knowledge and creativity that goes beyond what you and I already know.

I am amazed by amazing writers. Cheesy line I know but true none the less. Nothing makes me happier than finding new fantastic writers, especially the relatively unknown ones such as from a small press or self published. And one of these is the writer of The Wedding Gift that I came across in November last year and have been meaning to review forever. Suffice to say this is one of the most awesome books I have ever come across and if you ever happen to come across Kathleen McKenna is incredibly prolific and marvellously creative. One of the best writers I’ve ever encountered. Grab her and be amazed.



Amaze yourself with optimism. Like Paul in the Good Book, be a prisoner of hope towards whatever you have a vested in. This is what half of 2011 and most of 1212 has taught me. 


In what ways have you been amazed or amazed yourself of late?



The A - Z challenge is HEREEEEEE!. How fabulous is that? I can't wait to meet ya'll, this is gonna be good.


PS! I'm moving house this weekend so if I don't visit back immediately please don't be disheartened. I shall at first op.

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

9 comments:

  1. Snicker, snicker. Everyone else is asleep lol. Here in Australia it's already 1pm but I'm hanging off a bit. I was amazed at your awesome post. Thanks for those encouraging words. I'm so glad you have survived such a trial of a year. Thank you for that link to the book also.

    Have a great A-Z. Hope you will stop by to read about my childhood bloggers!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Wendy, moving, again. I got a move coming up in anther three months or so and Whoooo, the dread but excitement is overbearing. Wonderful post. I'm also partaking in the April A-Z challenge. A=Adore, that could be your challenge word, oh it is!!! LMBO. forgot about zone time. what a wonderful word to think of. i'm still pondering. lol. Take Care and hope all goes well with the house moving.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post, inspiring and the book sounds like a worthy read. Moving again? Do take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post! I agree with everything you say about bloggers, they put so much into what they do for very little return. And everyone is a genius in their own right :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great positive post! And, just for the record - you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry it has been such a hard year but sounds like you so have the right attitude. :-) I have been a follower of yours but it is nice this A-Z thing pushes me to get out and visit others more. Nice to be back and looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the Internet has opened up a new world for many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rarely amaze myself until my friends remind me that, sometimes, I amaze them! And in return, their amazingness amazes me... it's a wonderful circle!

    I'm also doing the A to Z Challenge!
    http://trifleslifles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every year since High School I try to do something that amazes myself. Now that high school is 20 years ago it has become apart of my lifestyle. And I am amazed that I can still amaze myself. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top