Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Apr 3, 2012

A -to- Z Challenge Stops

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  7:25 PM

That's right everyone. 
After only one post I realised just how ridiculous it would be for me to try to keep up.
I've been so busy in the last few months I didn't even have time to preschedule any.

As much as I really want to my body just refuses to cooperate these days. I suspect its the baby on the way in two weeks. She's making her presence felt. I suppose with only two weeks to go I should have been expecting it but this pregnancy has been so wonderful I thought I'd be a ball of energy right up to the operating table. Today I couldn't even bear to drive its so sad.

Thank you for the well wishes with the house move. We finally did on Sunday first and as you can imagine the unpacking has its own joys ***snickers***

I'll be taking whatever time I can spare to visit your blogs for the next month and as many from the A to Z challenge as possible. 

So have a blast blogging and think of me. Oh yes, I'll be posting pics when the bundle finally pops out. I couldn't leave you wonderful folks out of that.



Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

11 comments:

  1. Wow! You've got a lot going on! A move and a baby will sure take your attention away from blogging. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care, that why I took to posting pictures only...and my last comment got swallowed up I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking care of yourself first is important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally understand where you are coming from. Any time I think I have energy during this pregnancy, there are a million other things demanding my attention. Good luck with unpacking and delivering bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rek I wrote such a ling response to commentson my last post and it disappeared. I'm still working up the strength tomrespond.

    Thank you for understanding everyone. I really appreciate your support. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy, you've got to know when to fold 'em, as they say. It is better to fold now then after you have a nervous breakdown. The A-Z takes it out of everyone. Not only do you have to post, you have to comment on a gazillion posts as well. You settle in and look after yourself and your baby.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget we want to see baby pics? Blessings to you and your family! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! GOOD LUCK, Wendy!! And so excited for you! Your little angel is going to be such a blessing!

    I'm doing fine, by the way. Thanks for asking. Unlike you, I still have 16 more weeks to go. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wendy! A baby girl - how wonderful. :) Put those feet up and rest! Wishing you a great two weeks and the easiest deliver ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Wendy, hope the delivery goes smoothly.
    Love your new wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really excited now. I've packed her bag for the 5th time this morning. I keep counting the days everyday. I even managed to make some gowns for her myself with my sewing gig.

    J.L I haven't changed wall paper. when I saw your message in email I went into panic and then I went check with my phone and it was different but when I logged on with laptop it was normal. What can you do with blogger.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top