Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Oct 28, 2012

I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH SPAM!

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  3:22 PM

SERIOUSLY! 
This year its been the bane of my life and I've even decided to deactivate my Fabulosity Nouveau blog because spammers were sending their stuff to people on my contacts using my blog account. How is this possible? and yet it was happening. The spams seems to have moved on to this blog now so as a  precaution I'm putting up word verification. This just cannot continue and I'm sorry to my visitors for the hassle I'm about to put you through. I know full well what a schlep work verification is, so sorry.

Cheers!

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

1 comment:

  1. I understand Wendy. I get someone who constantly spam my email under my blog. one day i had 80 comments that the fool had not commented on my blog but used my email to send me crap links. i was so fed up so i think i'm going to have to do the verification or allow only those that are my friends to comment and thats a bummer.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top