Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Aug 6, 2013

ALL FAITH RELATED _Music for The Soul

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  1:05 PM

One of my wishes has been to have a meaningful relationship with my King again. I had this relationship and somehow along the way lost it for many reasons, none of them important on hindsight. I'm so glad He got me back.
There are those priceless moments when I can just burst into serious praise of Him even if just in my inside while sitting in a McDonalds and thanks to technology, can easily just reach out to the things that help minister to me at all times.

One of my most played groups: Jesus Culture has been on repeat on my iPod all morning. Favourite song:
I Adore You
How He Loves Us
We Cry Out

Here it is if you're interested and if your don't know how to download You Tube videos for your laptop or desktop use, here is a link to software for that too.


 Download Software:
http://www.freemake.com/free_video_downloader/

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this post. Yeah, faith can be a slippery beast. I'm happy He got you back too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to see you here Nicki. Thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top