Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Aug 26, 2013

Neil Gaimam, Audio Books and Reading

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  1:30 AM

If I should die before I have had an opportunity to meet Neil Gaiman then I will know that life is full of tradgedy. For the moment I console myself with listening to him reading his books on my iPod. I thought I'd share some of his reading clips from my favourite books and one with his thoughts on audio books. Neil Gaiman's writing is truly transcendent. There is no writer I love more than this man. In fact I'm a sort of cult member if you will. I think I'm gonna have to post a funding app. for donations to help an addict get her Gaiman fix in this lifetime.



 Warning**** This video from an excerpt of Neil Gaiman's American Gods is absolutely hilarious because the readers are equally embarrassed reading it out loud to an audience as it contains sexually explicit content and is actually quite a bit vulgar. Bless the readers who work hard on toning it down but gosh are they funny. The warning is if cussing and references to genetalia offends you then please do not listen.  

  What Neil thinks about audio books




Have you read any Neil Gaiman? Do you enjoy him?

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

1 comment:

  1. This will sound strange. I haven't read his books, but he's one of my favorite writing personalities. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top