Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Sep 21, 2013

Author Writeups, Pre-releases & Favourite Song Performances

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  10:12 PM

I’ve started a new segment on my bookstore blog where every week I will feature an author whose books are on my FG (fabulosity Galore) Exclusive Deals list. I hope you’ll go over and read up on my first write-up which is on vampire fantasy/horror writer DL Atha and show her support.

Please share the post on your FB, Google+ and Twitter to help get word out about my store. I would sincerely appreciate your help.

Remember I’m still taking requests to run exclusive deals to help your sales numbers and you can read this post to get an idea of what that’s about.
---------------------------------------------------

Margot Bond Collins is kicking off her pre-release blog tour for Waking Up Dead tomorrow--but the chance to win one of four e-book copies of Waking Up Dead or a $10 Amazon gift card starts today! http://bit.ly/19nD2pm DO NOT FORGET TO POP IN HERE on monday and congratulate her.

---------------------------------------------------

I was listening to some of my favorite American Idol performances this afternoon and thought, let me just share those that i love from singing shows. X-factor too by the say. I truly love this type of reality TV and wish I could actually watch a season from beginning to end but it never happens. Time challenges. Anyhoo, I just remembered three heart race inducing ones. I hope you’ll share your favorites so I can look them up. Enjoy mine.




 Have a blessed weekend!

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top