Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Sep 25, 2013

Idie Authors We Love & Urgent For Mzansi Kelly Roland Fans

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  6:31 AM


I have just updated sections of the store and have added one called: Indie Authors We Love. I feel it necessary to add an Indie section for the book reviews and other author features I cover at Fabulosity Reads as my primary passion is the advancement of the writing profession and encouragement of a reading society.
It seems therefore both necessary and logical to create a separate place where readers can meet new talented writers books. Please do yourself and these wonderful authors a great services and buy a book from the Idie Authors we Love page. 
Please help my blog with a TweetFacebook and Google+ share of this article.

A quick note for Kelly Roland fans residing in South Africa (Mzansi)

It would seem the diva is on her way to SA and will be around this weekend. I wasn't aware of this and certainly I like Kelly so I thought to notify you in case you need be on the look out for when to buy tickets.  If you can't wait, MTN says they are bringing a VIP experience to Jozi that you do not want to miss out on! So you stand a chance to meet her in person. That tickle your fancy? You will get that too (if and only if you're the lucky one of cause). There are some shananigans you have to get up to with you phone to enter so let me lead you to the instructions on their website: MTN-KELLY ROWLAND


Good luck and fingers crossed for you. Don't forget to share for bit bits of news. Much love.

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top