Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Sep 23, 2013

Miley Cyrus Is Not The Problem Here, Teacher Abuse Is

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  12:30 AM

I don't know what's becoming of our children. The things parents have to deal with today are just astronomical. There is so much moral decay that one does not even know where to begin. The Miley's of this world have completely lost the plot and it seems the consequences are quickly bearing down according to reports of breakdowns at concerts. And I don't know if its just me but everytime Isee a picture of this girl I don't see a 20 odd year but a 15 year old trying to be 30. It's rather unfornate that I now say she, is not the biggets problem in my eyes right now.

0922_miley_cyrus_getty
Read Source

The bigger problem is this. I don't even think I've seen such in videos of those violent American schools they often show on TV. This is a disgrace. Oh here's what happened right here in good old SA:

"A video of the assault - which happened on Wednesday - was captured by a fellow pupil and went viral on Thursday.

It shows the pupil unsuccessfully trying to retrieve what looks like a school bag from the teacher.

After failing to get it back, he hits and kicks the teacher, then throws a chair and a broom as the teacher walks out of the classroom.

His classmates can be heard off-camera, encouraging the youth to "get him".I have no words.
The department commended the teacher for remaining calm and not retaliating." Source 

Would you like to hazzard a guess as to what has happened to the pupil thus far? Nothing.
They are considering suspending him. tell me we haven't yet gone to the dogs as society.....

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

1 comment:

  1. Fashion designer Marc Jacobs is a cruel manipulator who wants to control the entire fashion world. He`s been cruelly torturing a talented young girl for 5 years. He stole her ideas and keeps her in psycho terror. Read the details and spread the truth! Please help! http://styleangelique.blogspot.hu/2013/03/marc-jacobs-thief-of-century-who.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top