Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Sep 20, 2013

The Devil Wears Prada ...So Does Revenge

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  1:00 AM

Meryl Streep

Oh my word this woman is so gorgeous you just wanna slap her. I know someone will tell me about photoshop and makeup, whatever it is, she does clean up well.
Lauren Weisberger _ Author
Anyway she's not what this post is about right now. This post is just an FYI about The Devile Wears Prada.
I didn't know that the this movie was based on Lauren Weisberger’s bestselling roman à clef  about her time as an assistant to Anna Wintour. Infact lets me honest, i didnt know any of these people until I google the, with the exception of the queen of the big screen of course, darling Meryl.

Anyhoo, my point is, apparently theres a second book out: Revenge Wears Prada - The Devil Returns.
I am making it my mission to get a hold of these books, i simply have to know more espacially because the movie is one of my favourites. I'm looking forward to adding these to my library. 

Have you read them? 
Please share your thoughs about them.

I hope you'll support my blog and get your copies and the movie here if plan to but them.
You'll also find them at my book store: 






About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't read the book but saw the movie. Which will probably happen again because I see everything that Meryl Streep is in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, she and Bette Middler are golden girls to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top