Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Sep 14, 2013

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman: The Whole Audiobook

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  12:00 PM

I am so incredibly pleased to have found the video reading of Neil Gaiman's Graveyard book in full by himself to share with you in case you have never read anything by him. Neil Gaiman as you know is my all time favourite writer and I gobble everything he writes, well everything except most of the Smokes and Mirrors Short Story Collection. That was a disappointing one but everything else that I've read by him belongs to writing nirvana. I hope you enjoy The Grave Yard Book. The Graveyard Book _ Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 5.5 (Interlude) Chapter 6 Chapter 7 (Part 1) 7 (Part 2) 7 (Part 2) The next one coming up is American Gods. Keep an eye out will yah?

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

6 comments:

  1. That's amazing you found all the clips and could piece it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can not imagine how giddy I was with happiness Alex. I was positively effervescent. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moley, you posted a whole darned book on your blog! I'm so impressed with how much you obviously love this book, I have no choice but to get hold of it and read it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may be even more impressed Susan to learn that I have most probably reread and listened to this book about 20 times. Something about it is so endears "Nobody" to me. That's the main character that lives with ghosts in a cemetery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL on your reading it about 20 times.

    THANKS for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Beginnings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what a find! And doesn't he sound gorgeous too! Thanks for sharing!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top