Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Oct 4, 2013

SA Writers Rock (Book Release & Cover Reveal)

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  8:25 AM


This is M's first published book and I'm so proud of her. If I knew a word to even better describe prolific I would assign it to her. The writing world is better off for having this extraordinary storyteller and The Vanished Knight released to it. Without further ado let me tell you about M's book.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Get The Vanished Knight from Amazon
The Black Knight, Nordaine’s crown prince, has no legitimate blood heirs, meaning someone must be appointed to succeed him. With two of the candidates’ families willing to kill for the appointment and the third candidate being seen as a threat to all, peace is balanced on a sword’s edge.

But then the Black Knight vanishes.

Darrion and Gawain, two of his possible heirs, set out to find him, but after they rescue an earth-girl from Merithian soldiers, they discover she has possible ties to Nordaine. Not only that, but Callan Blair could be an Elvish princess. And war looms on the horizon…

And because I am a sentimental fool I have to say this about the writer:

Today is one of the best days for me because. if you don't know her yet, I get to introduce you to a fellow South African and writer I love and admire and who makes SA even sexier than it already is. 

Misha, hailing from our beautiful Mother City, Cape Town, is a long time blog friend who has been a much needed and loved contributer to the blogging community for years. I started folowing M's blog about three years ago because I loved the short stories she wrote for the flash platforms. So getting her cover and news of her book release this morning in my mail had me so exhilarated I jumped with glee and simply had to do my bit today. 
I can gaurantee you unsupassed writing quality and gripping twists and turns that are synonymous with her writing. This is not your average writer. Show Misha some love and add her to your want to read list on Good Reads when her book gets on their or even better, buy her new book today:
$5.99 on Kindle

Don't forget to ENTER, who knows, you could be the one:

Personal sidenote:
Writers tend to be synonymous with terms like: writers are selfish, nuerotic, self-centred, narcissistic. "M" is a complete opposite of all of that. She is one of the reasons why the blogging and writing comminity is so wonderful. She has been there **virtually** through many of her readers highs and lows even if from a distance, even for me through my horrid immigration mistakes to certain third world African countries. A kind and encouraging word is sometimes all one needs to get up and move on.What a wonderful way for a writer to win her way through her readers hearts.

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

3 comments:

  1. Awe thanks for such a touching post! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you, Misha! Your book looks great.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top