Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Nov 20, 2013

Allow Me To Voice This Bragging Write: #Trending

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  2:45 AM

Before my brag let me just share a link with you to my Tour Host Guidelines page., i'm still looking for hosts so i hope you'll consider joining and/or refering others to join.
this is how we roll: Check Out Our #BlogTour Host Guide



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I work super hard to get my well deserving guests and clients exposure through my now extensive social network and it feels so good to get a result that shows that its paying off. This is one of my #tweets today. One of our followers is trending because of Fabulosity Reads.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is my current #tweet.

Congrats @scarletrhapsodys 4 #trending at @theneeds_video 4 our guestpost by @MargoBondCollin*HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN BOOK TRAILER* #IARTGhttp://fabulosityreads.blogspot.com/2013/10/howto-make-your-own-book-trailer-guest.html#.Uov1_MRmi7t


About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top