Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Nov 18, 2013

#Blog Tour Service Kicks Off: HURRAAAAY!

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  11:29 AM

I'm happy to report that things will be returning to normal soon at this blog.
By next Monday I should be reviewing, interviewing and guestposting and doing free promotions again.
Some of you are aware that I've been working on Fabulosity Reads latest project which is a blog tour service hosted at Fabulosity Reads Book Promotions.

That's where I am today displaying December Tour banners. Come over and check out what will be on show.
There are great vouchers and books lined up for my exclusive tour host rafflecopter too. This means I get to thank my hosts by giving something back. I hope you'll join my tour host team too, feel free to grab a button after leaving your name and email in the form.

So let's head on over to Fabulosity Reads Book Promotions.


Cheers



About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top