Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Nov 29, 2013

DO YOU HAVE GOALS #Bloghop Update

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  1:12 PM

Hosted by Misha @ The Five Year Project
Misha and Beth co- host this hop that forces us to work on the things we really want to achieve but never find the time to do them. I love it because it makes sure that at least once a month I reflect on one important aspect of my life and commmit to doing somehing about it even if driven by my obligation to account to this hop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much has happened by way of writing this month so I have already missed my end of year deadline.
I have been noting down all sorts of things I intend to pick up on once I start but that will most probably be mid December. I’m in the throes of getting ready for my first run of blog tours in December which is such an thrill.

I was so terrified I wouldn’t manage to sign up the required number of blogs but it’s all got off to a flying start to I just want to thank everyone that is investing their time and blogs in my little venture.
If you have not as yet heard about my tour service, you could learn more here:
http://fabulosityreadsbookpromotions.blogspot.com

Although ideally I’d like you to pop in again tomorrow to check out my AMAZING opening offers. I will also be announcing three book tours I have lined up for Christmas gifts in an author only giveaway.

If you write fantasy/paranormal you or if you write romance and chick lit, you are in for a treat.
So do pop in tomorrow and enter and you could have a great start to a new year with an epic free, social media intense book tour from yours truly.

I’d love for you to grab my badge too from the sidebar. I think they are 250px wide. I’m busy resizing for JL Campbell’s blog so if you need that done, by all means let me know.

Oh and I also have to just do a little brag about some unsolicited and unexpected business that is filtering in from the big book stores wanting to pay $50 for a tiny link on any post on this blog.
Isn’t that amazing? I never even imagined it but that was a lovely surprise and it proves to me that my cheap social media strategy works. I think I’m going to write a book about that….LOL





About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well for you, big goal achieved or not, I think you rock. ;-)

    Let me know if you want to change your goal, so I can get it done for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the 'Goals' bloghop too, so I stopped by. It's inspiring to read what you are all up to. My life is less inspiring. Didn't finish my NaNo novel. But I did manage to get the cat bathed.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top