Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Nov 14, 2013

I HAVE EXCITING BOOKS LINED UP FOR YOU TO POST ABOUT : #BOOKTOURS

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  1:47 PM

Many of you may have noticed that I haven't been on the blog much lately. Or perhaps its just my narcissism assuming you noticed.

But yes I've been away laying the foundation for my next adventure which I tell you about here: INVITATION NEWSLETTER




I do hope you'll come along because i really need your help.
Ok I'm not very good with being cryptic so let me just give it to you. As of December I'm offer book tour services on the blog. I have written my whole take in this invitation Newletter which I sent to the victims making up my email list. 

On a last point before I let you go. I do hope you'll consider joining me on this because not only will you help me and the authors I represent but there are lovely Thank you's gifts involved including including those of monetary value and Blog Traffic Generation.

READ MY INVITATION LETTER HERE:http://eepurl.com/IU2mr
You can also just go right ahead and submit your name here because i will still have to send you more host and event specific information than the NEWSLETTER. You will find that form here: SIGN UP FORM

Cheers



About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

2 comments:

  1. Hope this venture goes well, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I trust it will JL. God is on the throne and people have been so generous with their blogs.

      Delete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top