Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Nov 23, 2013

I'm Visiting The Most Famous British Person I Know: Gosh I Love British #Humour

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  11:00 AM

Today I am doing my second guest post ever, or is it QA or interview I don't know. All I know is its hilarious thanks to Ian Hutson. 
To be honest Ian Hutson just could not have happened at a better time because of my, he coincides perfectly with my *secret* agenda taking effect. *agenda: take over the world cyber world. 


By the way he's so sweet, Ian is.
He sends you drafts of his post as he formats it so that you're happy about it. My guests would be so luck.
I can't count the number of times I was in stitches reading those drafts. Funny is not the word. The man is mental (I feel guilty saying that coz i was taught to respect my elders.....mental in a good way) *stop the rambling**
Please head on over there and let's see what to make of me.........LINK


A romping good nautical tale - told by a complete landlubber!

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top