Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Dec 25, 2013

#Christmas Wishes From Fabulosity Reads

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  7:41 PM

WISHES FROM FABULOSITY READS

IT'S A DAY TO CELEBRATE YAHUSHUA AND ALSO A DAY
TO THINK OF THOSE WE APPRECIATE.

This little note is just to say I appreciate having you as a friend and acquintance online.
You make my time spend on my blogs and social network immensely fulfilling.
I wish you love, prosperity in all areas of life and I wish you peace in every circumstance.
May 2014 be a year of great strides taken, even greater challenges overcome,
and blessings without measure.........

Remain blessed,
Wendy Ewurum
Fabulosity Reads

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Wendy!

    Thanks for the great Christmas wishes!!

    I'd like to wish you and your family a very happy and blessed Christmas, full of peace and many blessings!!

    I also hope you have a wonderful New Year!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. thank you for dropping in Maria and thank you for your lovely greeting and wishes

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top