Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Dec 24, 2013

Moments of Happiness in Business: #Success

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  2:00 PM

First off today I want to just share another moment of happiness. My blog tour company is new and because I have never run such a project before I have second guessed just about every decision I made regarding how to run it, what service structure I should build, the tyoe of reputation to buildt towards sand the list goes on. Even when i sensed that I had made the best decision I still felt the need to run it by a friend who would assure me I was on the right path but still there was no sense of affirmation. 
I till doubted my abilities and plans.

You can now understand I'm sure, the elation I feel when clients start leaving positive comments about their emperience with me.

I thought I'd share with you today some of what's being said with you today.







I am very commited t ensuring that person that chooses to use my services will be moved to this extend. Its truly marvelous.


About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top