Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Jan 25, 2014

Here's How I'm Getting Awesome Blog Content...you'll want to know about this one..... #Blogging

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  3:13 AM

Its a Saturday and I should be sharing trivia but I really want to share this with you guys, especially the blogger writers. This is such a handy tool for book promotion writers should become part of it.

SmartRebrander | Rebrandable Content To Monetize Your Blog
Its as easy as registering for a free account and start sharing.

I actually found it towards the end of November and have been meaning to share it but just never seemed to get around to it because of all the other things going on.
Its a really awesome and radical system where blog content is shared and people get paid for doing so.
An absolutely wonderful thing for people who are on the lookout for ways to post quality content consistently.

That was really what attracted me to it. 
With three blogs running, I constantly have to think about fresh topics to post on, I find great inspiration and content here. It is also very fast becoming my go to place when I feel a dry spell creeping in.
And....it is nice actually that I get to make some cash on the side for using their content.

It’s most certainly the best affiliate program I've ever come across if you're into that kind of thing or want to get into it.
You literally get paid to click SHARE on all the content that catches your eye, even before you get to blogging. 

So this is an example how I use my membership:
I like cooking but hardly have the time to write out the recipes and instructions….I take what I find here from the cooking bloggers and sharing it on my lifestyle blog. You may have seen me going on about smoothies and scallops and low carb recipe books. It’s all from here.

I also like that you can add your own content and have people share it and they get paid for doing that.

I was especially thinking this is something writers should really make use of. 

I've noticed that most people who share their content are non-fiction writers but imagine if you took a short story that's sitting dormant on Amazon Kindle which you are giving away for free, uploaded your PDF file and published it here.
This would quite possible exponentially increase your readership for that book.

If you watch the video you will see just how much exposure that publication will enjoy. 
It would go absolutely viral because for one thing.....people are encouraged to share because they are financialy incentivised to do so. It’s not a matter of begging for RT's and FB shares or even Google Pluses here.
Alone consider how many college students and teenagers there are using this platform to make extra money. That’s how many people could potentially be sharing your book.

Ok let me send you to the video and I hope you consider joining. 
I think it’s a great way to get word out about your blogs, products and books.

DON'T FORGET TO SHARE AND FOLLOW VIA GFC ABOVE THIS POST. 
SEE YOU SOON, HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND.



About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    Thanks for linking me to this. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. When you're not creating the content yourself it's almost cheating - people want to know the person behind the writing and I think this is a deceptive approach.

    I understand it can cut corners and would be worth the fees to save time writing, but if the hidden automation approach is your cup of tea then there are better methods.

    Still, it was interesting to find out about this service and read into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a pleasure Misha.
    @Stuart, I think people blog for different reasons and if someone were to write a blog post about something they saw elsewhere I wouldn't think that's cheating. Believe it or not, a lot of blogging posts are adaptations of what was seen elsewhere. As long as you have an opinion about something, I dont see how it cannot be if interest to blog about.

    For example the recipe book in that picture. Its something I came across on that website but I had to write a paragraph on it for my reader to understand why I chose to introduce it to them. I dont think that constitutes cheating and I also don't agree that we should pigeon hole blogging that way.

    Thanks for droppin in, i hope you do check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top