Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Jan 17, 2014

New York Times says my home city: CAPE TOWN is the number 1 Place to visit in 2014 _ WOOHOOO!!

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  5:25 PM








I just had to slip this in here. So exciting. My city of birth has been named the Number1 place to visit by the New York Times.

1. Cape Town, South Africa


A place to meditate on freedom,

and the creative life that followed.

When Nelson Mandela was incarcerated at Robben Island prison, he found inspiration in Cape Town. “We often looked across Table Bay at the magnificent silhouette of Table Mountain,” he said in a speech. “To us on Robben Island, Table Mountain was a beacon of hope. It represented the mainland to which we knew we would one day return.” Read more....New Your Times




About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! And what a beautiful photo of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. thanks for coming through carrie and yes it is a rather beautiful city my city hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited Cape Town last year and LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit....Nana that before i met you....shucks!!!! oh i think you say _snap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top