Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Jan 4, 2014

Saturday Trivia: be #Motivated be #Entertained

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  2:33 PM

I came across this Winnie The Pooh video and I think its very fitting for this time of year.
Many of us have just made daring declarations and proclamations but when no one is looking we are gulping down enxiety along with brovado.
So with the words words of Christopher Robin I thought we could gear ourselves up for our new adventures.

"I am braver than I believe!"
"I am stronger than I seem!"
"I am smarter than I think!"


This Tatto shop had to close due to low stock and this is how they explained it to their clients.

I JUST LOVE IT
This Tattoo Shop Has the Best Explanation for Being Closed
Source


This is not exactly entertaining or trivia but i have to mention it because my kids and I love watching reruns of The Fresh Prince of Belair. James Avery has passed at the age of 68. I saw him doing a cameo on one of the crime and investigation shows about a month or two ago and I thought he had either really aged or looked unwell.
Well one things for sure, watching Uncle Phil will have a bitter sweet taste to it going forward.
May his soul rest in peace. We loved him very much. 
James Avery

Alfonso Ribeiro first broke the news of his onscreen father's death via Facebook:


About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top