Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Feb 20, 2014

I Can't Choose Which I Love More..... Help!!!!! #bookbanners

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  5:22 PM

I love them both.
You might note that A has a has a more reddish enhancement than B which is the color of the book cover (see sidebar).
Which would you prefer to see online if you had to share it.

A



B























I can't wait to hear from you!!!





About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

3 comments:

  1. I like both, but I think I'm leaning toward the warm tones. #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IU have to say......me too Crystal....thank yu for dropping in and letting me know i'm not off. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top