Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Feb 7, 2014

Steampunk Gift Total $35 & Steamy Romance $25 _ Plus Authographed Books & eBooks_JOIN THE MOVEMENT

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  4:38 AM

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

Recruiting Bloggers for Book Blitz (Spotlight) & Review ExclusiveTours

View this email in your browser

Recruiting Bloggers for Book Blitz & Review Tour  Steam Punk and Mature Romance 

Greetings, bloggers!

I am looking for much help this month ladies and gentlemen.
First let me bring you up to speed with what’s happening concerning January Tours.
Janice Ross of
Cultural Cocktails won the $25 GC Prize for the Review Exclusive Giveaway for Chasing Anya by JL Campbell.
There are still 2 days or so left for you to enter the $15 GC (gift card) Giveaway for Wicked by Jillian Kleine der Lowe. 
Enter here:
$15 GC TOUR HOST  ONLY GIVEAWAY
Remember you can only enter if your posted for this tour.

In January I did not run a Rafflecopter for the TRENDING BLOGGER OF THE MONTH, it was an overwhelming time. So in February I will be running one for each of the tours taking place.
That means I will be spotlighting and promoting two of your blogs for a week. The feature really did well in social media for our last winner, Lisa Day (author and entrepreneur).
If you need more information on what this is about, let me refer you to the details here:

THANK YOU GIFTS and you can check out the promo post done for Lisa here: LISA DAY

I’d like you guys to keep in mind that I organize these to give something back on appreciation, so please do take advantage of them. I cannot have the same individuals winning every time. That beats the purpose.
CLICK HERE OR ON BOOK COVER TO ACCESS SIGNUP FORM
This is a Book Blitz for Eve Rabi’s book, Burn’s World.
It takes place between the 17th and 20th February and I really need your help here.
There is a $25 TOUR HOST ONLY Prize in the works for this tour.
All posts will be prepared in MS Word, Blogger HTML and Wordpress HTML for you to choose from.
There are quite a few of our bloggers who are using Weebly as a host and I should perhaps mention that if you are one of those, you can only use MS Word to copy and paste the post content from.
The HTML codes will not work for you.

The post content will be made op of a book blurb, PG excerpts unless you want something steamy & author bio.
Then I am still asking for reviewers for this book please!!!
(Apologies to any grammar police present but I feel only 3 exclamation marks can show how dire my situation is)
I have about 10 spots to fill for this tour and I desperately need your assistance with them.
The review has to be up between the 25th February and 01 March, I can even extend this a week more if need be….. you have about three or four weeks  to read. 
Prizes: 
  • Tour Hosts Only_$15 GC and 2X autographed paperback copies for.
  • Readers: $25 GC and X10 eBook copies.
It’s the second time firstly that I’m sending out requests for Chasing the Star Garden, so please do help.
And it’s a really great book too. There’s already fantastic feedback coming in from reviewers who started on it.
It has had 24 fantastic reviews on Amazon, 16 are 5 Star ratings and 6 are 4 Stars.
There are just over three weeks left for you to get into it.
I hope you will join the steampunk movement!
Click on the picture for Book Blurb.
A WORD IN THANKS
I thank you for all you past support, especially when things unraveled a bit in January because one of my clients had technical glitches that made it impossible to send you posts on time.
Author of Wicked, Jillian Kleine der Lowe asked me to apologize profusely on her behalf to everyone who was inconvenienced as a result of the late guest posts and interviews and yet still pulled participated.
We both appreciate your commitment immensely.
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Email
Email
Google Plus
Google Plus
LinkedIn
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pinterest
Reading Preference Form: Click
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*



PLEASE SHARE AND HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!!!




About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top