Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Mar 3, 2014

8 BEST SELLING AUTHORS DROPPING IN & MONEY FOR WINNERS' PAYPAL ACCOUNTS: COULD BE YOU @fabulosityreads

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  11:50 AM

Happy Monday everyone.

Beginning a new week, lots of new and amazing things on the go and most certainly at Fabulosity Reads we are doing nothing but promoting new and wonderful books and authors for your reading delight. 
I am extremEly excited because using my magical powers of persuasion I was able to get not one, or two but ....yes 8 amazing, best selling, ridiculously fierce writers to write not one each but two blog posts for Fabulosity Reads and not only that.....but during the hop betweem the 27th thru 30th March, they will also have an additional post on their blogs telling us about a day in the life of their main character.....
I mean when someone says yes, you squeeze it for all its worth right?!...against the risk of a no when you ask for more later.
Well that's exactly what i did and we have blog posts second to none to look forward to. 

As a result, for the month of March my posting will be a little haphazard as i give centre stage to eNovel Authors at Work. I have already started introducing their breathtaking books to you  during the weekend sneak peeks, so I think it will really be lovely to get to know the people behind them.


These ladies have such incredible depths of writing and blogging expertise that all sorts of readers and writers really should check them out.

A full lineup of the posts will be on the sidebar later on today. Daily reminders will also be sent out on Facebook so keep an eye out and oh by the way, have you submitted your link to join the fun?




























The other bragging write I have to share is the rest of this month's tour banners which I am really proud of. They really are things of beauty even if I do say so myself. It's all about keeping my clients Fabulous...after all WHAT'S MY NAME?!!!
For all these tours you can SIGN UP  and get more information here: 








.......and i had to sneak this one in, it being so early in April.




















I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR BOOKING: SIGN UP NEWSLETTER


PLEASE HELP ME SHARE THIS MOST MOST VIGOROUSLY.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!


About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top