Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Mar 19, 2014

Have you Joined the A to Z April Challenge? Also Get a $20 Incentive From Me for the Fun of it.

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  6:03 AM


Two quick mentions this morning.... 05:37AM in South Africa.
You want to get yourself some fun blog promotion?
Get signed up for the A to Z April Challenge.....nuff' said.
Oh ok maybe not exactly enough but it should be considering how famous this challenge has become in the course of 3+ years.
It all began as a brainchild of Arlee Bird at Tossing It Out, brilliant blogger and writer by the way...i get so entertained by his posts.
Anyway when I started blogging back in 2011, this was the very first challenge I joined and it also happened to be the very first A to Z Challenge to take place.
It was fun on an epic scale ad I made ever lasting blogging friends.
I am taking part in it again and I hope so will you. Let's challenge ourselved with 26 days of posting oringinal, informative and interesting content on our blogs. That is most certainly my aim this year.

And because I am subliminally (that how inconspicuous it feels sometimes) working on getting coherence and flow on my blog, I will be introducing ablogging theme for April on the 28th March.
The missin is to really push my Search Engine Resulta in a particular directions besides getting new blog followers and following new blogs.

So although I have not as yet sat down and written, I definitely know I want to blog a theme very central to the purpose of this blog which has evolved so much in the last 5 months or so..

I want to encourage every visitor here to join this one....so many bloggers and writers in one place is blogging heaven or nirvana as I said in my newsletter this weekend.

JOIN the challenge and let's have fun in April.


This is actually not so much a giveaway as it is an incentive:


2 X $10 Amazon GC Incentive for LIKING & SHARING 

I need to lift my Google+ profile guys so I'm asking you to help me out with LIKES and SHARES of anything on that page and if its a post linked to my blog you get a better chance at it.

So how 'bout it?
I'll announce winners this coming Saturday and send gift cards as soon as winners confirm email addy's. 


Oh and what do you think about my ad banners? I hope you'll grab one for your sidebar and if you need a different size just let me know it comments. I will love you forever... and thank you in advance.






About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top