Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Mar 10, 2014

Victorious Reviews and Promotions Is Recruiting @StacyYWhyte

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  9:00 PM

TTWGThinks Blitz Tour 03-07-2014

I'm helping out a friend recruit for her first tour. 
Please help her out as well either by hosting or spreading the word (no pun intended). 

Genre: Religious | Christian Living | Self Help

This is a Blitz Tour for Think The Way God Thinks book. It will occur from March 31 to April 3 and we need as many bloggers as possible for this tour. During this time your blog will be displayed extensively on social media.

Giveaway: Bloggers $20 Amazon Gift card and 2 eBooks
Readers: $15 Amazon Gift Card and 1 eBook




 INFO ON MARCH BOOK FRENZY HOP
I gave the 8 authors featured on the hop a number of titles which I thought my visitors would be interested in and these upcoming titles can be found on the sidebar. So you can bookmark what you are interested in and pop in on the day it will be published. 
Of course if it were up to me I would have you visit all the posts just to hog your attention and have you get to know some of the most ridiculously gifted wordsmiths you will ever lay your eyes on.

By the by, if you have not done so already, join us for 4 days of undeniable fun....and you may just walk away with awesome books and cash in your paypal account. 

Find more details here: MARCH BOOK FRENZY









About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top