Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Apr 25, 2014

120 Marketing Tactics for New Blogs_ Get Your Blog Noticed. #fabreads

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  2:30 AM

I'm forever looking out for information about the promotion of blogs because quite frankly this is how I make my living and I want to be on the cutting edge of not just my service but the conduit to getting to my clients.
Imagine my surprise when I can across this detailed and comprehensive infographics dealing with  just that.
No less than 120 ways digitalphilippines.net has given us....I'm sure with just a few of these you can make a remarkable difference to your blog.



Infographic: Marketing Your Blog - 120 Marketing Tips to Promote Your Blog

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top