Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

Apr 19, 2014

I Would Strongly Encourage You To JOIN This Book Club: #RAVEREVIEWSBOOKCLUB

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  1:42 AM


I've never belonged in a book club. I think mainly because I hate feeling obliged to do stuff. I'm a more a wing it kinda girl... so things like clubs make me weary, that is until I came across #RAVEREVIEWSBOOKCLUB. 

I came across them via a blog post and I reblogged...but it wasn't until several weeks later that I went, checked them out and really like what they were about. It's more a club for authors supporting their peers in a structured , disciplined manner  really  than in the traditional sense. Helping them with drives to get sales and climb the all so important Amazon ladder. This is what I conclude from what i see happening anyway.

I think any author who is not convinced about making sales from social media should really study this group. It works. and i think what I like even more is how much initiative and ingenuity they have. Since I joined I can not tell you how many different ways we have been recruited and encouraged to promote members' books and there are always astounding results in sales reports etc..

So even though I'm not a writer...the fact that I can promote writers whose work I am passionate about (#Indie), means I fit right in.

I especially love the fact that reviewers have to buy the books recommended rather than get them for free. This is real authors helping authors work, because yours could be next. Can you imagine, in a group of 300 authors, if only 100 buy your books what that means....

So I just want to say if you are an author and you want a place that is exceedingly supportive and will help catapult your career, then join RAVE REVIEWS BOOK CLUB. 

If you want to get to know incredible writers and effectively help promote them with your blog and tweets and I must mention.... gain followers and a reputation as an awesome supporter....and more importantly become involved in a structured, purposeful manner, again, JOIN this group.

Oh and by the way do mention I sent yah! You know I love being a darling!

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

1 comment:

  1. Great post!

    Please visit my blog, http://www.thatgirlybookworm.blogspot.ca

    I'm also participating in the A-Z Challenge, and my theme focuses on YA books and the title of the day starts with the letter of the day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top