Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

May 16, 2014

Get In On This Hop If You Want Exposure and Sales: #Paranormal

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  4:49 AM

Have you ever considered joining a group of authors for one intense online promotional experience? That's what I do at Fabulosity Reads Book Tours. Authors have been having a blast and loving the kind of exposure and sales  they receive from the hops we have been running together. So far it has been groups in the form of book clubs and writers clubs who have approached Fabulosity Reads for such events. As a result because of demand from stand alone authors, I have decided to extend this service to public events as well at a highly reduced rate.

So what will you get for all of $50 including prize contributions:

INVITE-FOR-PARANORMAL-HOP
  • A perfectly organised tour hosted on over 40 blogs in a two day period.
  • You get to let someone else worry about gift ideas, organise giveaways and manage the selection of winners as well as delivery of prizes.
  • Promotional posts expertly written for your blog and for those of participating bloggers.
  • Graphics that will only enhance the image of your book and the event.
  • Intense social media coverage of not only the tour but the giveaway as well, resulting in hundreds and thousands of followers.
  • And most of all, you get to focus you time on more fundamental activities, writing.
  If you think this is what you need to inject some much needed momentum to your promotion strategy, then don't hesitate.

Still of two minds? Maybe you should check out what previous and current clients say about Fabulosity's Hops. Testimonials 

Contact me for more details or to sign up.
 toursandhops@fabulosityreads.com
 *Please note that this invitation does not extend to erotica.    

Tagged as:
About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top