Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

May 9, 2014

REDEMPTION by Andrew Joyce On Sale 99c Only #aMAZONDEALS

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  12:18 PM

Just two days left to the sale.
Grab yours for only .99 today and tomorrow.


Book Blurb

Three men come together in the town of Redemption Colorado, each for his own purpose. Huck Finn is a famous lawman not afraid to use his gun to protect the weak. He has come to right a terrible wrong. After his wife’s death, Tom Sawyer does not want to live anymore; he has come to die. The third man, the Laramie Kid, a killer Huck and Tom befriended years earlier has come to kill a man. For these three men Death is a constant companion. For these three men it is their last chance for redemption.

Book Excerpt

That was the pinch in the game for me. With a quick look to Tom, I stepped out of the barn. Now, I’ve always been a fair to middling shot with a long gun. And Pap always said there was a devil in us Finns. He said we had an Irish temper that couldn’t be tamed, but I always thought that was a lot of hogwash. However, on that gray morning I knew without thinking about it that if I pointed that Dragoon Colt at a man, he’d be dead long before he hit the ground.


Get It Now 99c ONLY


Amazon . . . http://amzn.to/18HFkQg
Barnes & Noble . . . http://bit.ly/18HFw27
Apple Store . . . http://bit.ly/1cuUx8Z 



About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top