Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

May 9, 2014

Sneaky Weekends are officially here!

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  2:39 PM


About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

2 comments:

  1. Great new project Wendy, bound to promote lots of indies! Well done! Also, great to hear you've teamed up with Nicholas - it''ll be a wonderful opportunity for you both to grow your platforms together. Look forward to the posts & best of luck :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Sneaky Weekend concept! You and Nicholas make an awesome team! Thank you for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top