Don't forget to visit Fabulosity Reads Book Blog

May 2, 2014

Stolen Grace by Arienne Richmonde is #20 out of 4 Million Books: Grab on #99c #SALE till 5th May

Posted by Wendy Ewurum  |  at  6:30 PM

80% SALE ! Ends May 5th so HURRY!!!

Get it for 99c


I received this email from the author and decided this is an achievement to be shared and it would be a shame not to give you an opportunity to grab yours before it goes back to $13.99 it would seem according to Amazon Kindle.



I'm so excited to let you know that my 99 cent sale of my suspense novel Stolen Grace has been so successful that out of 4 million books in the US Kindle store Stolen Grace is #20.

I'm sitting next to the super-talented Gillian Flynn (I loved Gone Girl) and am #1 in Women's Fiction: Psychological, Action & Adventure, and Sagas, keeping company with heavyweights like Danielle Steel and E L James. I am also #5 on Barnes & Noble!

This sale will only last a couple of days longer so you might want to snap up Stolen Grace, a suspenseful, family drama roller coaster  (which is ultimately uplifting but might make you hold your breath until you get there).

A huge thanks for being so supportive and making my dream as an author come true. I am here because of you.

Arianne. x

Buy Links






Also available in paperback on Amazon (small discount).

About the Author

Most know me as the author to Fabulosity Reads and in actual fact, that is the previous name of this blog. I have since then moved my books to a Wordpress self-hosted blog so that I can have a place to show a different side of me which I am equally passionate about and that is marketing and personal development. I hope you will love being here, watching me grow as I share and learn. My highest hope is that we will grown and learn together in all disciplines affecting our lives. I'd LUUURRRVE to hear from you, so don't be shy...

0 WORDS OF THE WISE...:

I love hearing from you....

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Email: Wendy.Ewurum@fabulosityreads.com Tel: 071 087 4833 South Africa Twitter: twitter.com/FabulosityReads Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingandpr
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top